12940086 CANADA INC (“Crypto Guide”, “We” or “us”), operating under the trading name CRYPTO GUIDE, registered in the province of Ontario, is a Canadian federal corporation. We provide a range of services relating to education, technical support and data recovery for software and tools relating to cryptocurrencies. (the “Services”)
Services we offer
These Services are provided through a range of mediums, websites and social media channels. They include, but are not limited to:
- The cryptoguide.tips website (the “Website”) – Reviews and information about various services and products related to the cryptocurrencies.
- YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEviBQwLv-yfv3BErm0ojHg) (The “Channel”) – Free educational content relating to cryptocurrencies.
- One-on-One consultation and education sessions (“Consultations”)
- Data recovery services (“Recoveries”) – A specialised type of Consultation where you share partial/faulty wallet data(“Wallet Data“) and we attempt to recover this data for you.
By using use any of our Services you agree to be bound by these terms of services. (the “Terms”)
Services we do not offer…
- Financial advice of any kind.
- Financial services of any kind. (This includes, but is not limited to: buying, selling, trading or exchanging cryptocurrencies, or functioning as an intermediary to facilitate payment to 3rd parties on your behalf.)
- Promoting exchanges, trading platforms, projects.
- Engaging with custodial wallet providers, exchanges or organizations on your behalf.
- Recovery of funds sent to an address that you don’t control the private keys for (As these are not actually possible…) For example, this also includes…
- Recovery of funds sent to a custodial wallet/exchange or service.
- Recovery of funds that you sent to a smart contract
- Recovery of funds that you send to the wrong person/entity
- Recovery of funds that you sent to a scammer
- Any activity that we think is likely to be criminal in any way… (Or relates to the handling of proceeds of crime)
Errors and Omissions
Please note that our Website and Channel may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice (including after an order has been submitted).
We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.
3rd Party Content
Through the Site, Channel and our official social profiles, you will have the ability to access content that has been posted by third parties. We cannot guarantee that such third party content will safe or accurate in any way. The Company disclaims any responsibility or liability related to your access or use of any third party content.
Payments and Refunds
Payments for our services can be made through either traditional currencies with services like PayPal, or with major cryptocurrencies.
Payments for Consultations are to be made up-front and are non-refundable.
The compulsory Consultation portion of the fee for Recoveries represents the minimum cost of any Recovery. The fee for wallet Recoveries is fixed at 10% of recovered funds which will be deducted from any funds recovered. No guarantees can be made for any value these funds may have, their fungibility or the ongoing functioning of their respective networks.
Exclusion of Liability
Every situations is different and we cannot be held responsible for the unsuccessful outcome of a Recovery for any specific outcomes of a Consultation.
While we take every measure to ensure that your Wallet Data remains secure when engaging in our Services, the security of your Wallet Data, both prior to, and after you engage with our Service is beyond our control. This means that we cannot be responsible for things like:
- The ongoing security of any recovered Wallet Data that may be shared as part of any Consultation or Recovery.
- The security of Wallet Data that you have generated, stored or entered in systems that are inherently insecure. (We define this as any digital system other than a purposed designed hardware wallet, being used in strict accordance with vendor guidelines…)
- The security of Wallet Data that you share with us in an insecure way. (Eg: Failing to follow our process which requires that you split and send part of the material out-of-band)
- You accidentally disclosing Wallet Data as part of Consultation, or through any other interaction with us outside of the context Recoveries.
- Your sending Wallet Data to us prior to your acceptance of these Terms and our agreement to offer you a our Services.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that, to the maximum extend permitted by applicable law, our liability arising from use of our Services in any way will be limited to direct damages that do not exceed the amounts you have paid to us in Consultation fees in the 30 days prior to any event for which you are seeking damages.
You agree to defend and indemnify us, and hold us and our affiliates harmless,, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our Service, your violation of the Terms.
Questions or Concerns
Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
V0.2 – 20 April 2021